Our standard terms and conditions regarding optimization are details below. By placing an order with Seobizlink, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of Seobizlink. Seobizlink: Primary designer/site owner & employees or affiliates.
It is the companies that appear on the first page, especially near the top that will be most successful.
Seobizlink will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by email. Seobizlink will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written between Seobizlink and the client, this includes IM and email agreements.
Website Design and Optimization
Seobizlink cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Seobizlink until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Seobizlink remain the copyright of Seobizlink and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Seobizlink.
Seobizlink cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
Seobizlink will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
Seobizlink will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
Seobizlink will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Seobizlink will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e. if the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Nonpayment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
Disclaimers and limitations on liability
1. Seobizlink shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded by a search engine for any reason.
2. Seobizlink shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data. Seobizlink shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
3. Seobizlink do not represent or warrant that Customers’ URLs will achieve a favorable position, or any position, within a particular search engine.
4. Seobizlink do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Seobizlink Services or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
5. To the maximum extent allowed by law, Seobizlink and any of their parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the Services provided hereunder. Further, Seobizlink will not have any liability for any losses arising because the Seobizlink Services are not operational or accessible. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person.
Seobizlink will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6 and to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers. Seobizlink can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
Payment of Accounts
A deposit is required from any new client before any work is carried out. It is the Seobizlink policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Seobizlink or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Seobizlink.
Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
Anyone who experiences a problem with the web service provided by Seobizlink should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as an url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.
Seobizlink will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
If you are interested in our Seobizlink SEO services, Please Contact us today.